Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 Tbsp clarified butter or ghee
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey, or to taste
- Fresh oregano, mint, or thyme, optional
- In a large Hestan NanoBond skillet melt the butter or ghee over medium heat. Sprinkle the peaches halves with brown sugar and arrange on the skillet cut side down. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the peaches start to caramelize. Turn them on the other side and sprinkle with sliced almonds. Cook for 2 more minutes until the peaches are completely soft.
Transfer the peaches on a serving plate and top with yogurt mixed with honey. Top with more honey and a few sprigs of fresh herbs right before serving.