If you want to up your charcuterie/cheese/mezze board offering, Zimmy’s Nook recommends warming a selection of olives in extra virgin olive oil with an orange (or clementine) peel, fresh rosemary, pepper flakes and salt & pepper.
- 2 cups of a selection of olives
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clementine (or 1/2 orange) peel
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix everything in the TITUM™ 8.5” skillet and heat over medium heat until the oil begins to sizzle.
- Lower the heat and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the olives are fragrant and heated through. Serve warm right from the skillet or transfer to a serving bowl.